- RSS Channel Showcase 6608025
- RSS Channel Showcase 7673254
- RSS Channel Showcase 4306292
- RSS Channel Showcase 3258236
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/12--13:56: _The Simple Math on ...
- 08/10/12--09:51: _Olympic Athletes ar...
- 11/09/12--11:35: _“Good Fortune Comes...
- 01/23/13--15:45: _Calling All Tenant ...
- 04/02/13--08:42: _Brokers, Are You St...
- 07/03/13--12:43: _Broker Banter – Que...
- 07/08/13--12:07: _2013 Didn’t Bring A...
- 10/07/13--09:12: _Close Encounters of...
- 07/14/14--09:14: _When Does it Make S...
- 12/16/14--13:41: _Startups, Get Your ...
- 03/02/15--09:27: _Creating Productive...
- 03/11/15--10:08: _Why Brokers Won’t R...
- 04/14/15--09:12: _Tenants. Tenants, E...
- 11/02/15--11:45: _Eco-Friendly Office...
- 03/09/16--08:56: _Podcast with Office...
- 12/19/16--07:27: _Why We’re Celebrati...
- 08/23/17--15:06: _How Are Tenants Sea...
- 11/17/17--10:40: _What’s The Most Imp...
- 05/03/18--08:31: _Rail Yard Telecom C...
- 05/22/18--11:50: _Don’t Forget These ...
- 08/02/12--13:56: The Simple Math on Why Brokers Aren’t Returning Your Calls
- 08/10/12--09:51: Olympic Athletes are to Coaches as Tenants are to Brokers
- 11/09/12--11:35: “Good Fortune Comes to San Diego Commercial Real Estate Community…”
- 01/23/13--15:45: Calling All Tenant Reps!
- 04/02/13--08:42: Brokers, Are You Still Walking Through Buildings?
- 07/03/13--12:43: Broker Banter – Questions & Answers (The Portland Chapter)
- 07/08/13--12:07: 2013 Didn’t Bring An NBA Team to Seattle, But It Did Bring…
- 10/07/13--09:12: Close Encounters of the CRE Kind.
- 07/14/14--09:14: When Does it Make Sense to Use a Broker to Find Office Space?
- 12/16/14--13:41: Startups, Get Your Finances in Order Before Leasing Office Space
- 03/02/15--09:27: Creating Productive Office Space in 5 Easy Steps
- 03/11/15--10:08: Why Brokers Won’t Return Entrepreneurs’ Calls
- 04/14/15--09:12: Tenants. Tenants, Everywhere.
- 11/02/15--11:45: Eco-Friendly Office Space: Modern Ways to Make Your Office Greener
- 03/09/16--08:56: Podcast with OfficeSpace.com’s Susie Algard
- 12/19/16--07:27: Why We’re Celebrating 2016 [Video]
- 08/23/17--15:06: How Are Tenants Searching for Office Space?
- 11/17/17--10:40: What’s The Most Important Service a Broker Can Provide a Tenant?
- 05/03/18--08:31: Rail Yard Telecom Concierge® Now Available on OfficeSpace.com
- 05/22/18--11:50: Don’t Forget These Five Must-Haves When Signing an Office Lease
If you’ve ever wondered why brokers aren’t calling you back when you’re looking for small spaces, let me break it down for you with simple math. First, here’s some background on how brokers get paid: brokers usually get paid a percentage of your total lease value. What that percentage is varies from region to region … Read more
For the past week and a half, I’ve been curled up on my couch like an Olympics addict. I’ve even been watching the biographies NBC puts together for American athletes. These segments show the athletes training, past victories, their families and a final huge factor: their coaches. There’s no denying that the coaches are one … Read more
Detailed view of a sprinter in the starting blocksninetteatofficespacedotcom
San Diego, CA Friday November 9, 2012 - Commercial Real Estate’s latest game changer, OfficeSpace.com, is now officially available in the San Diego market targeting both brokers and tenants. The company’s unique position to be the next generation, all access platform for office space aims to streamline the commercial real estate process. … Read more
So many inquiries, so little time We’ve had a great 2012 and 2013 looks to be off to a fast start. So much so that we are looking to expand our pool of Tenant Rep Brokers! OfficeSpace.com has been extremely busy with our Portland, Denver, and San Diego launches and here is a brief summary … Read more
Gone are the days of walking from building to building… Search online, anytime with the latest from OfficeSpace.com as we introduce the prospecting must-have for the commercial real estate industry; The OfficeSpace Tenant Roster. Here’s to finally accessing up to date, reliable and affordable information on buildings and tenants through out the country! Interested in Earning … Read more
newofficespaceTenant Roster_skitchNew Tenant Roster Tool (found under Broker Tools!)
We’re the first to admit we don’t always have all the answers when it comes to the fine details of leasing and all the questions that come with it. That’s when we turn to our commercial comrades to aid with the broadening of our knowledge base. This week we’ve gone straight to the source to … Read more
What does Seattle have? A thriving start-up community and established technology hub, world renowned coffee, an infamous independent music scene, a top ranked NFL team, the lush green of the Pacific NorthWest and so much more. Sadly, 2013 did not bring back an NBA team, but there is a game changer in town. OfficeSpace.com’s long … Read more
newofficespaceScreen Shot 2013-07-08 at 11.32.22 AMScreen Shot 2013-07-05 at 7.27.49 AMScreen Shot 2013-07-05 at 2.58.15 PM
The OfficeSpace team had the pleasure of hosting it’s first home town event for the CRE community in Seattle this past week. It was an intimate evening with an open format for answering questions on our broker services, product demonstrations, all of course while engaging with everyone on the latest commercial real estate talk in … Read more
With the explosive growth of small businesses in the U.S., more entrepreneurs are finding themselves negotiating and closing leases without the help of a broker. While at times it makes sense to do this, using a broker in the right scenario can greatly assist in securing the best possible lease for you and your company. … Continue reading
This post was authored by Nathan Smith, a commercial real estate consultant and owner of Austin Tenant Advisors. As a startup or new business owner it’s important to be financially prepared before starting the process of looking for and leasing office space. Gathering your financial information and making your startup look financially strong in the eyes of … Continue reading
Let the Sunshine In! – Adjusting Light and Temperature These may seem like basic necessities for any office space, but the benefits of maximizing their potential are often overlooked. While people are naturally more enthusiastic when they’re comfortable in their environment, as no employee wants to be stuck in a sweltering, dark space, recent studies … Continue reading
It’s a common complaint among entrepreneurs looking for office space. Why don’t brokers call them back? The truth is that the majority of brokers do return inquiries. At OfficeSpace.com, we’ve found that how you phrase your initial request about space has a huge impact on whether or not you get a response. After analyzing 10,000 email … Continue reading
Throughout the past year, one of our goals has been to develop a better understanding of who our users are. While we have always had a general idea about this, it was important for us to confirm our understanding of the matter, especially considering how much we’ve grown over the past 12 months. We’re now … Continue reading
newofficespaceScreen Shot 2015-03-03 at 5.02.09 PM copy
Contemporary office culture has come a long way since people first started talking about green solutions. Here are a few things to consider when you’re taking steps toward creating more sustainable office practices. Don’t Forget Your Tech In today’s office world, suggestions like “recycle your paper” are swiftly becoming much less relevant than energy saving … Continue reading
OfficeSpace.com’s CEO, Susie Algard, is featured in this week’s podcast of The Champions for Corporate Tenants. Tune in as Algard sits down with Stephen Cugier and Gil White to discuss the origin and evolution of OfficeSpace.com, what customer data is revealing about tenants, how technology is influencing the search for office space, and more! Click here to listen to the full … Continue reading
The team at OfficeSpace.com wishes you a Happy Holiday! 2016 flew by, and we want to thank you for helping us have our best year yet! Millions of tenants used OfficeSpace.com, hundreds of thousands of broker-to-tenant connections were made, and tens of thousands of brokers got exposure nationwide. We put together a video to recap the … Continue reading
Finding your first office space can be one of the most exciting, yet nerve-wracking experiences. The team here at OfficeSpace.com has interacted with millions of tenants who have been in the same position. This is why in an effort to shed some light on the process, we recently surveyed tenants about their search experience. Part …
In order to better understand how closely brokers’ and tenants’ expectations aligned, we decided to ask the following question: What is the most important service a broker can provide a tenant? Check out the responses below to see the top answers provided by both sides. You might be surprised to see the differences in the …
Access to fast, reliable internet is essential for any business looking for their next space. That’s why we’ve partnered with Rail Yard to provide prospective tenants with internet connectivity information. With Rail Yard’s Telecom Concierge®, OfficeSpace.com users can now access telecom services and quotes for properties across 40 cities! Here’s what OfficeSpace.com users will see …
You have found the perfect office space for your company and now it’s time to sign on the dotted line and make it official – but what things should you ensure that you have in that office lease? After the ink has dried on the lease, there is no turning back, so make sure you …